Exterior & Interior Home and Business Painting
When we started painting houses back in 1998, we knew that nothing less than the best would stand up to the extremes of New England weather. We also knew that our reputation, and our future business, depended on the quality of our work. We never cut corners. We used the best materials, preparation and application methods, and we stood behind out work. Today, our thriving painting business is a testament to our professionalism. Here’s what you can expect:
- We provide professional painting services for residences and businesses.
- We conduct a complete inspection of your home or building by a qualified expert.
- We will provide you with a written proposal detailing the scope of work and options.
- We pressure wash to remove dirt, grime, mold and mildew.
- We scrape and prime all loose paint areas.
- Finish coat is applied by hand using only top quality paints from companies such as Sherwin Williams and Benjamin Moore.
- We protect all non-painted surfaces with drop cloths.
- We comply fully with all OSHA and other safety regulations – And have a zero tolerance for unsafe work practices.
- We cleanup your job site each day – pick up paint chips, remove trash, replace furniture, etc.
- We offer a full 2 year painting warranty – fully transferable if house is sold, plus applicable warranty from manufacturer on materials.