You’ve got other things to do!
Time, weather and accidents of nature are relentless enemies of your home or business. But let’s be honest. When it comes to replacing those rotted back stairs, repairing winter damage, or doing a major remodeling project, you’ve probably got better things to do. Sure, you could do it yourself. But whatever satisfaction you might get as a do-it-yourselfer can’t compare with the expert workmanship, professionalism and value we bring to your residence or commercial workplace. After all, home/business improvement is all we do. When you call us for large or small repairs, or major renovations, you can expect:
- A free consultation with a remodeling professional—tell us your dream and we will help turn it into reality.
- A written proposal detailing the scope of work and options.
- We handle all aspects of your renovation. We deal with all other sub-contractors (plumbers, electricians, HVAC, flooring, etc) so that you don’t have to worry about scheduling or logistics.
- We comply fully with all OSHA and other safety regulations, a have zero tolerance for unsafe work practices.
- We cleanup your home or business worksite daily, and complete cleanup at end of job.
- Our professionals are knowledgeable about new materials and techniques to provide you the best possible product and save you time and money.